1. Do I believe that Jesus Christ came from Heaven for the express purpose of reconciling mankind to God the Father?
2. Do I acknowledge that the fallen human nature is predisposed to sin, and that only Jesus can redeem my life from sin and make me acceptable to a holy God?
3. Do I believe Jesus died on a cross, that God raised him from the dead and that he is now alive for evermore?
4. Do I believe that when Jesus died on the cross, he paid the price for my sins?
5. Have I ever acknowledged to God that I am a sinner, in need of God’s forgiveness?
6. Did I ever pray to Jesus to become a Christian? If so, was I sincere in my heart about what I was asking?
7. If someone asked me, could I give examples of some sins that God has forgiven me for?
8. Do I believe that I can talk to Jesus in prayer and he will answer?
9. Do I believe Jesus is able to forgive ALL my sins and make me a brand new person?
10. Do I accept Jesus as my Lord, in charge of my whole life from now on, putting him first instead of myself?
11. Am I doing my best nowadays, with the help of the Holy Spirit, to live a changed life that will please Jesus my Lord?
12. Do I want to forgive others in the present – and also from the past – for what they did to me?
13. Do I have a desire to read the Bible regularly?
14. Do I pray regularly, not just asking for “things”, but to cultivate a personal relationship with God?
15. Do I want to meet regularly with other Christians, to encourage and be encouraged by them?
16. Do other people see genuine evidence in my life of a love for God and my neighbour, as Jesus commanded?
17. In what ways do I lay down my life for my fellow man?
18. Do I know what it is to experience persecution for my faith in Jesus Christ?
19. Do I have stories to tell of how God has worked through me to bless others?
20. Are any of your family/close friends Christians? If not, have you ever witnessed to them about the importance of your own faith?
If you want to know WHY you should become a Christian after reading this, see this page